A refreshing blend of peppermint leaf, cool mint and spearmint meet an array of kitchen spices.
Give yourself healthy skin with our OverSoyed™ Solid Lotion Bar! These lotions bars are all natural Made from Certified Organic Shea & Cocoa Butters, Grape Seed and Sunflower Oils, and Natural Irish Moss, Marshmallow Root, and Aloe Vera Extracts. And unlike other mass produced lotion bars, ours contains Vegan Friendly Candelilla Wax.PRODUCT SIZE(S)
Our lotion bars are great for all over use!
This lotion feels outstanding on the skin and is particularly useful for those looking to improve the appearance of dry skin, or those having to combat cold winter weather. It also works as an anti-inflammatory, helping to soothe itchy, irritated or sunburnt skin. Best of all, it naturally absorbs UVB rays to protect the skin from the sun, and has antioxidant properties.
: Net Wt. 3.25 oz. Bar TubeHOW TO USE
: As you rub the bar between your hands or massage it directly on dry skin areas, your body heat will soften the lotion, releasing skin-nourishing oils and allow you to rub it in more easily. Simply rub on knees, elbows, heels, hands or anywhere else your skin feels dry, and massage into your skin until absorbed.CAUTION
: For external use only. If any adverse reaction develops, discontinue use and contact your physician.
WHAT'S IT MADE OF?Ingredients
: Butyrospermum Parkii, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root ExtractIn Other Words
: Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Grape Seed Oil, Candelilla Wax, Fragrance, Sunflower Oil, Marigold Extract, Sunflower Seed Extract, Aloe Vera, Irish Moss Extract, Marshmallow Root Extract
INGREDIENT BENEFITSShea Butter
- Butyrospermum Parkii acts as a skin conditioning agent. Its function as a dermal conditioner is two fold. Firstly, it helps retain moisture and lessen the loss of water by forming a barrier on the skin's surface. Secondly, it also works to reduce the appearance of rough patches and dry flakes on the skin. Its structure and function resembles that of the lipid content of skin and is considered to be a Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF). As an NMF, it helps keep the intercellular structure of the epidermis intact, and effectively keeps bacteria out, facilitates the skin's healing process, prevents dermal irritation and regenerates the skin.Cocoa Butter
- Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter temporarily protects injured or exposed skin from harmful or annoying stimuli and may provide relief to the skin. Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter also slows the loss of water from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin's surface.Grape Seed Oil
- Vitis Vinifera is the technical name for grape seed extract, which is used because of its natural antioxidant properties. Vitis Vinifera has been traditionally used as a wound healer and anti-inflammatory, dating back to European folk healers. It is now used for its numerous properties that are thought to be beneficial, including as anti-fungal, anti-microbial, antioxidant, and UV absorber ingredient.Aloe Vera Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract is produced from the succulent leaves of the aloe plant. The life force of aloe vera lies in the clear, sticky gel that seeps out of the leaves when they are broken. Chock-full of vitamins, minerals, and other ingredients that detox cells like amino acids and uronic acids, anti-inflammatory ingredients like fatty acids or salicylic acid, this super-gel deserves center stage.Marshmallow Root Extract
- Althea Officinalis is high in starch and mucilagenous polysaccharides, which form a protective gel, along with flavonoids and anthocyanidins. This protective layer over the mucous membranes and skin effectively soothes irritation and relieves inflammation. The root of Marshmallow can promote tissue fluid generation and increase moisture in deficient skin conditions. Great for its soothing, moistening, and calming properties on the skin.Irish Moss Extract
- Chondrus Crispus is a skin conditioning agent. Due to it being a seaweed extract, it is packed full of vitamins and minerals which are vital to the maintenance of healthy skin. Perhaps the most interesting property of Chondrus Crispus is its ability to protect against UV rays.Sunflower Seed Extract
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil is the oil expressed from the seeds of the sunflower, Helianthus annuus, consisting primarily of triglycerides of linoleic and oleic acids which are beneficial to healthy skin.Marigold Extract
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract also known as Marigold flower, is a common wound healer and has anti-inflammatory properties. It’s gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin while strong enough to help in repairing skin.Candelilla Wax
- Euphorbia Cerifera Wax is a Vegan alternative to beeswax, and is supremely softening and protective. Candelilla wax is a hard and brittle wax extracted from the wax-coated stems of Candelilla shrubs. The plant has traditionally been harvested from the wild to extract the thick wax coating, originally used to make candles, giving candelilla its name 'little candle.'